Cary S. King 1963 Graduate of Georgia State University with Bachelor of Science Degree, and John Marshall Law School, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1983.
- 37 years practicing law
- 37 years courtroom and trial experience, Mediation and Arbitration Training
- General Civil litigation, including business related disputes, family law, estate and probate litigation, employment issues, real estate litigation and residential construction Issues.
- Admitted to State Bar of Georgia, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- A veteran of the US Army (Retired) and National Guard served from 1963 through 1987 : Vietnam Service, 1967 and 1968.
- Awarded: 5 bronze stars 2 for valor,
- Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry with Palm for Valor
- Purple heart, Five Air Medals, Commendation Medal with “V” Device for Valor
- Vietnam Campaign Medal,
- Vietnamese Honor Medal
- Vietnamese Service medal
- Air Crewman’s Wings
- Three Unit Citations and
- Combat Infantryman’s Badge
In 1998, Cary co-founded the Atlanta VA Medical Center Pro Bono Legal Clinic in 1998 and continues to serve as the Clinic Director.
Board member of:
- Atlanta History Center Legacy Project and Library of Congress,
- Atlanta Vietnam Veterans Business Association
- Martindale Hubbell A-V rating, Highest Available
- Madison Who’s Who in 2015
- Recognized as “Friends of the Young Lawyers Division (YLD) of the State Bar of Georgia.
Chairman of the Veteran’s Law Section, State Bar of Georgia 2015-1016, Member of the State Bar Military Legal Assistance Program;
- Member of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section;
- Past President and Chairman, Atlanta’s Vietnam Veterans Business Association